Friday, June 8, 2007

The Most Perfect Wedding Shoe

J.Crew has these Darby suede wedges in Pale Gold back in stock in select sizes. I finally tracked down a pair for my outdoor wedding and am so happy with them: the color is more champagne than gold, the heel height is comfortable (2 3/4"), and the wedge is perfect for outdoor weddings where a traditional heel would sink into the ground. When I brought the shoes in for my fitting, everyone at the bridal shop agreed- they are truly the perfect wedding shoe. If your size is not available online, call a J.Crew Special Occasions Coordinator. They found a pair for me and shipped them overnight the same day from New York so that I could have them for my fitting. Faye and I both are J.Crew customers for life now, their customer service really went above and beyond so give them a chance!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{photo from J.Crew}

1 comment:

Katie Orchid said...

What a great find! I agree -what perfect shoes!