Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Cherries

Jordan from Oh Happy Day recently reminded me of this simple party or wedding favor from Martha Stewart Weddings:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{photo from Martha Stewart}

That picture gave me a cherry craving, but when I saw these pictures from my favorite food blog, La Tartine Gourmande, I was forced to pick up some fresh cherries for myself!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{photos from La Tartine Gourmande}

Her classic cherry clafoutis recipe looks pretty involved, but well worth it. Unfortunately, it calls for 4 cups of cherries, and after my fiance and I got our paws on them last night we definitely don't have enough to try the recipe- guess I'll have to go get more!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{photos from La Tartine Gourmande}

No comments: