Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nesting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{moving card by Elum via Greer Chicago}

So, we are moving next week and I am getting more and more excited about setting up our first home together, but I was even more excited when I read on the Blue Orchid Blog that Abby of Abby Jean Press and Style Me Pretty is working on Style Me Domestic, a blog for the style-obsessed dweller! Awhile ago, she transformed a living room into a wedding so we can't wait to see what she comes up with in this new venture. In the spirit of nesting, here is my current wishlist for our new home...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{Dwell Chinoiserie Bedding}

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{all products from Anthropologie: owl salt & pepper shakers, rooster timer, bluebird grapefruit sugar bowl, yellow rose canister}

2 comments:

SocialDesign said...

So exciting! Lots of luck to you! We're buying in May and you should see my inspiration folder! Lyndsi is actually designing my home and I can't wait. So exciting for you!

Liene Stevens said...

I love decorating new spaces - how fun for you! I am also excited that Abby is doing Style Me Domestic - can't wait until it launches! :)