Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello Little Miss Engaged

Now that the wedding is over, I can't believe how fast the time went by! I remember one week after I got engaged, a package from my best friend arrived in the mail with a really sweet card and a Christmas ornament that she had engraved with the date he proposed (we got engaged in December). This gesture meant so much to me, so I have vowed to do the same thing for my next friend to get engaged. If you have any friends that are recently engaged, send her a congratulations card for her engagement- I promise she will appreciate more than you know! My current favorite is this letterpress card from Mr. Boddington's Studio, available at Luxe Paperie. And to our new friend, Sarah Dennis: if we knew your address, we would send you this card- congratulations!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{card by Mr. Boddington's Studio at Luxe Paperie}

1 comment:

Sarah Dennis said...

Ooohh Faye and Greer, this card is simply adorable.

Chip proposed while my parents were visiting us in New York so the day after we got engaged my Mom & Dad gave us the most wonderful card.

I'm a huge stationary addict. I think emails are fine for somethings but nothing can compare to a beautiful card or a hand written note.

Thanks for thinking of me!